Jessyka G. Lighthall, MD, FACS
Dr. Jessyka Lighthall, is the medical director of Esteem Penn State Health Cosmetic Associates, a Penn State Health affiliate and the director of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery in the Department of Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center.
As a facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Lighthall provides the complete spectrum of aesthetic facial surgery procedures, including facelift, rhinoplasty (nose reshaping), blepharoplasty (upper and lower eye surgery), brow lift, otoplasty (cosmetic ear surgery, including ear pinning) and facial augmentation, including implants. She also specializes in the use of neuromodulator (Botox®) and fillers to reduce wrinkles, as well as skin resurfacing and rejuvenation procedures, including chemical peels, dermabrasion and laser treatments.
Dr. Lighthall is fellowship trained and board certified in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. She is also board certified in head and neck surgery and performs reconstruction of cancer defects, traumatic facial injuries and congenital deformities.
Co-chair of the Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Committee for the Pennsylvania Academy of Otolaryngology, Dr. Lighthall has published numerous medical articles and leads multiple research projects in the field of facial plastic surgery.
Improving outcomes and quality-of-life for patients undergoing facial plastic surgery.
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery/eyelid lifts)
- Botox®/Dysport injections
- Brow lift (forehead lift)
- Chemical and laser facial resurfacing
- Chin or cheek augmentation (implants)
- Cosmetic facial surgery
- Facial rejuvenation
- Fat transfer to face for volume
- Filler injections
- Lip enhancement
- Lip lift
- Otoplasty (ear pinning)
- Rhinoplasty (nose reshaping)
- Skin resurfacing
- Wrinkle treatment
- Medical School: Oregon Health Sciences University School of Medicine, Portland, Ore.
- Residency: Surgery, Otolaryngology, Oregon Health Sciences University School of Medicine, Portland, Ore.
- Fellowship: Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive, University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics, Minneapolis, Minn.