What is a brow lift?
A brow lift, also known as a forehead lift, is a surgical procedure that improves the forehead and space above the eyebrows, reducing the sagging skin of the forehead, upper eyelids and eyebrows.
A brow lift may successfully treat the following conditions:
- Frown lines, the deep vertical creases that develop between the eyebrows or across the top of your nose
- Drooping eyebrows that hood the upper eyelids
- Deep horizontal lines across the forehead
- Sagging, drooping, tired-looking eyes
Other cosmetic procedures that may be performed along with a brow lift:
- Upper and or lower eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- A face lift
- Skin resurfacing techniques
Learn more about brow lift procedures:
Learn about payment terms and options for procedures and retail products.