An exfoliating technique using a rotating instrument to remove the outer layers of skin, usually on the face; popular with people who wish to improve the appearance of their skin including treatment for fine lines, sun damage, acne scars and uneven texture.
Safe and effective procedure to exfoliate the skin; gently removes fine hair from the face (peach fuzz), in addition to the top layer of dead skin.
Laser/light therapy is a non-invasive procedure that uses highly selective light energy to repair and regenerate damaged skin or to remove unwanted blemishes such as sunspots or spider veins.
A spray of fine crystals removes the outer layer of skin to promote changes in texture, color and appearance; for treatment of fine lines, uneven skin color, clogged pores, blackheads and overall dull skin.
Microdermabrasion with Laser Genesis
A non-invasive technique used in combination with exfoliation, heating the dermis beneath the skin’s surface to stimulate collagen growth and reduce pores; used to treat sun damage and scars, and to diffuse excessive redness. Multiple treatments often recommended for more dramatic results.
Various skin peel options are offered for different needs and desired outcomes.
Procedures to minimize the appearance of scars, so they are less conspicuous and blend in more with the surrounding skin tone and texture; specific options vary based on type and degree of scarring.
Skin Therapies and Treatments
From acne, rosacea and scars to Botox and derma filler options, the multidisciplinary team of physicians and skin care specialists can help clients determine the best treatment for any of their concerns, and – if appropriate – their home care regimen to follow.
A full range of superficial peels to help complexions appear more uniform and renewed – diminishing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and roughness.
Safe and effective options for the removal of unwanted tattoos.
Our physicians offer patients a comprehensive leg vein clinic. We treat superficial vein disease ranging from spider veins to symptomatic varicose veins with pain and swelling.
What is skin rejuvenation and resurfacing?
Skin rejuvenation and resurfacing treatments range from restoring healthy skin with daily preventive skin care while sustaining a healthier lifestyle to physically removing the top layer of skin with procedures and treatments, such as lasers and chemical peels.
Skin rejuvenation and resurfacing may treat various conditions:
- Rosacea, excessive redness and ‘flushing’ of inflamed and visible blood vessels
- Large pores; fine wrinkles
- Common skin blemishes and textural irregularities, including acne and acne scarring
- Uneven pigmentation, including freckles and “sun spots” or other darkened skin patches
- Loss of skin tone, firmness and cellulite
- Dynamic wrinkles, known as expression lines, that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving and deepen with facial movements or expressions
- Melasma/hyperpigmentation – Specialized laser treatment may be added to your treatment strategy for this difficult condition to help with pigment removal and skin resurfacing.