John D. Potochny, MD
John Potochny, MD, FACS, associate professor of surgery, Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, is the medical director of Esteem Penn State Health Cosmetic Associates, a Penn State Health affiliate. Dr. Potochny is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, since 2002, and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
- Blepharoplasty (eye lift)
- Body contouring
- Botox® and fillers
- Breast augmentation, including mastopexy
- Otoplasty (ear)
- Thigh lift
- Upper arm lift
- Medical School: Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Residency: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Fellowship: American College of Surgeons