John D. Potochny, MD, FACS
John Potochny, MD, FACS, associate professor of surgery, Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. Dr. Potochny is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, since 2002, and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
In addition to specializing in breast and body cosmetic surgery, Dr. Potochny is also experienced in non-surgical facial aesthetic procedures, including Botox® and fillers.
- Blepharoplasty (eye lift)
- Body contouring
- Botox® and fillers
- Breast augmentation, including mastopexy
- Otoplasty (ear)
- Thigh lift
- Upper arm lift
- Medical School: Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Residency: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Fellowship: American College of Surgeons