Todd V. Cartee, MD
Todd Cartee, MD, is a fellowship-trained Mohs micrographic surgeon with special interests in phlebology (treatment of leg vein disease) and aesthetic dermatology. He completed a fellowship in Mohs surgery and procedural dermatology with one of the leaders in these fields, Gary Monheit, MD, in Birmingham, Ala. Dr. Monheit is a renowned international expert in chemical peeling and the injection of fillers and neurotoxins.
- Comprehensive leg vein treatment for varicose and spider veins
- Comprehensive treatment of acne scarring and melasma, including chemical peels, laser resurfacing, subcision
- Comprehensive treatment for fines lines, wrinkles and sun damage, including Botox®, soft tissue fillers and laser resurfacing
- Laser therapy
- Laser treatment for unwanted redness from rosacea and angiomas and for unwanted pigmented lesions, including sun spots and tattoos;
- Noninvasive treatment of under chin fullness with Kybella™
- Medical School: Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York City
- Residency: Dermatology, Emory University, Atlanta, Ga.; General surgery, New York University, New York City
- Fellowship: Mohs and Procedural Dermatology, Dermatology Associates, Birmingham, Ala.