Timothy S. Johnson, MD
T. Shane Johnson, MD, program director for Penn State Plastic Surgery Residency Program, Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, is a board-certified plastic surgeon. Dr. Johnson performs and teaches cutting-edge rejuvenation and reconstructive plastic surgery procedures, interfacing widely with subspecialists in general Surgery, orthopaedics, neurosurgery, otolaryngology, dermatology and ophthalmology.
Plastic surgery of the face, breasts, body and extremities.
- Breast lift, breast augmentation and breast reduction
- Face and neck lifts
- Facial rejuvenation and restoration using fillers Botox® and surgery
- Upper and lower eyelid surgery
- Medical School: Temple University, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Residency: General surgery, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa.; Plastic surgery, Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, Pa.
- Fellowship: Plastic surgery research at the Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Mass.; Hand surgery, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pa.