Katherine K. Hallock, MD
Dr. Katherine Hallock, dermatologist with Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, is board-eligible by the American Board of Dermatology. She has interest in aesthetic dermatology, photoprotection, and photoaging.
- Comprehensive treatment of acne scarring and melasma, including chemical peels, laser resurfacing and subcision
- Comprehensive treatment for fines lines, wrinkles and overall facial rejuvenation, including Botox®, soft tissue fillers, microneedling, and laser resurfacing
- Laser treatment for unwanted redness from rosacea, sun damage and benign growths, such as angiomas
- Kybella™ noninvasive treatment of chin and facial fullness
- Medical School: Penn State University College of Medicine, Hershey, Pa.
- Residency: Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, Pa.
- Undergraduate: University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pa.