Donald R. Mackay, DDS, MD
Donald Mackay, DDS, MD, chief of plastic surgery, Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, completed training as a dentist before qualifying as a medical doctor, general surgeon and plastic surgeon in South Africa and the United Kingdom. Once at Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, he completed training as a plastic surgeon. Dr. Mackay has vast experience in performing and teaching advanced rejuvenation and reconstructive procedures in plastic surgery and has served on numerous national societies. Dr. Mackay is currently President of the American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Plastic surgery of the face, breasts and body.
- Breast lifts and augmentation
- Endoscopic and open forehead lift
- Face and neck lifts
- Facial rejuvenation and restoration; fillers, Botox® and surgery
- Facial resurfacing and rejuvenation with chemical, dermabrasion, laser peels and microneedling
- Upper and lower eyelid surgery
- Dental and Medical School: University of Witwatersrand, South Africa
- Residency: General surgery and plastic surgery, University of the Witwatersrand South Africa; Plastic surgery, Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, Pa.