Dino Ravnic, DO
Dino Ravnic, DO, FACS, assistant professor of surgery, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, is board-certified by both the American Board of Surgery and Plastic Surgery. He is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS) and an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
Cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery, body contouring procedures and facial rejuvenation.
- Body contouring (abdominoplasty, upper arm lift, thigh lift, liposuction)
- Botox® and fillers
- Breast augmentation, mastopexy and reconstruction
- Facial surgery (blepharoplasty, face lift, neck lift)
- Medical School: New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Glen Head, N.Y.
- Residency: General surgery, Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, Pa.; Plastic surgery, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Fellowship: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York City